" A L Y A A Z I Z I "

flaw


Hello ;


" ALYA AZIZI.
19.
POLIMAS,JITRA.
DIP ENG ELECTRONIC
(COMMUNICATION). "

"Jagalah hati sendiri dahulu kalau rasa hati belum cukup nak jaga hati orang lain"





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA.}
Sabtu | 12:38 PTG | 0Comment


Bella ,

People will wish you Happy Birthday with lots of gifts, hugs and pleasantries. But I will wish you Happy Birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to the Gods. You mean a lot to me dear friend. Happy Birthday!

As my best friend, you have converted my sorrows into joys, fears into hope, questions into answers and doubts into results. Could I possibly ask for anything more? Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!


My best friend deserves nothing less than a mammoth hug, a giant birthday wish and a gigantic pat on the back for being the best friend ever! Happy Birthday dear.

p/s : hope kekal dengan afiq <3 may god bless both of you.